• Приветствуем вас на 7Bastards!

Большую часть разделов форума могут просматривать только зарегистрированные пользователи.
    Если вы уже зарегистрированы, пожалуйста, войдите в свой аккаунт.
    Если нет — зарегистрируйтесь с помощью кнопки в верхней правой части экрана или на странице https://7kingdomsbastards.ru/register/.

В случае возникновения сложностей с доступом, пишите нам на sevenbastards@mail.ru.
  • В ближайшее время из вашего счетчика лайков пропадут реакции за сообщения с форума 7Kingdoms, которые мы НЕ переносили на наш форум.
    Подробности — в теме Важнейшее объявление.

Актёры фильмов, сериалов, касающихся Толкина [фото, видео, интервью, обсуждение и т.д.]

Heather

Зачарованный ленивец
Думаю, тут такая тема тоже может существовать:)
20170131-bloom5.jpg

Heather

Зачарованный ленивец
для CONTENTS Man
If you could imagine your own version of eternal paradise, what would it look like?

Probably a beautiful home that I know and love, in a peaceful part of the world where you can’t really hear any noise from anything man made. It would probably be near the ocean. But then just out of earshot would be all the homes of all my friends and family! That way I could spend all my time feeling as relaxed as possible while always having access to the people I love.
The series is split into different settings, so we see a unique characterization of each group. The Harfoots, for example, tend to favor safety and security over adventure and risk while the Elves often trade in their safety to preserve the beauties of the world. Is there a time in your career when you felt like you traded in your sense of comfort for opportunity?

Definitely. I think a constant in my short career so far has been that I’ve always looked for adventure. I actually think that translates to my life as a whole. I went from a very comfortable life in Australia and moved to the UK to go to drama school. It was a really difficult decision to move to the other side of the world, knowing I’d miss really important milestones for my friends and family. And possibly, I wouldn’t live in the same place as them for a long time. I am so glad I took that risk, and it’s something I’ve continued to do as I’ve gotten older. Taking the LOTR job in New Zealand was another example. I think it’s about going on new adventures, seeking new surprises and taking chances.
Before getting more specific to your character, I want to ask about filming in New Zealand. I read that you went hiking for 5 days in Tongariro National Park to get yourself into character. How would you describe your thoughts during this time, being so immersed in the environment?

That was one of, if not the highlight of my time in New Zealand. Tongariro National Park is a very spiritual place, and to spend that amount of time there by myself was a profound experience. Not only was it a real physical challenge, but I also was able to take a lot of time to reflect, think about my own journey and also think about Halbrand. The environment is so rich there, and the vast scope of the land sort of created these given circumstances as I was walking around. It really informed my imagination and gave me inspiration that I was able to take to set with me.
Charlie-Vickers-Cover-753x1024.jpg

220728-CONTENTSMEN-S03-134-copy-1-683x1024.jpg

220728-CONTENTSMEN-S03-076-copy-1-683x1024.jpg

220728-CONTENTSMEN-S05-224-copy-4-683x1024.jpg

220728-CONTENTSMEN-S05-002-copy-3-683x1024.jpg

220728-CONTENTSMEN-S06-007-copy-3-683x1024.jpg

220728-CONTENTSMEN-S06-031-copy-683x1024.jpg

220728-CONTENTSMEN-S04-324-copy-683x1024.jpg

SCAN-027-copy-6-1016x1024.jpg

SCAN-006-copy-6-1016x1024.jpg

Duath

Обитатель
Спойлер: немного из интевью: That was one of, if not the highlight of my time in New Zealand. Tongariro National Park is a very spiritual place, and to spend that amount of time there by myself was a profound experience. Not only was it a real physical challenge, but I also was able to take a lot of time to reflect, think about my own journey and also think about Halbrand. The environment is so rich there, and the vast scope of the land sort of created these given circumstances as I was walking around. It really informed my imagination and gave me inspiration that I was able to take to set with me.
Вообще всегда замечала, что красивая природа особо настраивает именно на толкинскую волну. После первого прочтения ВК в детстве вся природа вокруг стала волшебной.

Iceling

Ланнистеровед
блииин, уже несколько раз видела предположения сходства, а тут реально похож
Кмк, у Чарли форма и черты лица более изящные, но в целом да, сходство есть. :)
А Джои мог бы играть какого-нибудь Баратеона, между прочим.)

Сверху Снизу